Experience the OnLume Difference
Delivering Certainty with ClarityTM to plastic and reconstructive surgeons
- The OnLume FGS Imaging System has advanced visualization tools that guide procedures by unveiling critical anatomic information in real-time by color-coding tissue function and type.
- The system informs vital intraoperative decisions in challenging procedures, where compromised visibility limits tissue delineation and poses clinical uncertainty.
- Using indocyanine green (ICG), the system’s high sensitivity provides depth of view of up to 2 cm to visualize deep vessels and tissue structures.
- Responsive, real-time video allows surgeons to naturally manipulate the surgical field without latency or workflow disruption.
- Compatible with ambient room light; no need to dim or turn off OR lights
Meet the Team Behind the Technology
Your feedback is critical
Partner with us today to help advance the field of FGS.
By joining the Pilot Program, you can:
- influence system refinements and usability enhancements
- use cutting-edge technology that includes next generation imaging
- help refine FGS surgical techniques
- get hands-on personal assistance during surgery and training
- provide feedback with our flexible process
- get free membership to the International Society of Fluorescence Guided Surgery (ISFGS)
Sign up today to join our Pilot Program!
FDA 510(k) Cleared
The OnLume FGS Imaging System is US FDA 510(k) cleared for fluorescence imaging of blood flow and tissue perfusion before, during, and after plastic, reconstructive, vascular, gastrointestinal, organ transplant, and microsurgeries.